Rolling shutters in Charleston don’t just defend your home from burglars, they can enhance its resale value also.
These shutters offer lots of other perks to your residence, which we’ll discuss shortly. When you’re considering adding them to your home, you’ll want to choose an experienced specialist. Like one from Louver Shop of Charleston, who will help you find and customize the right option for your house during a free consultation.
Here are a few other perks that rolling shutters can bring to your home.<.p>
7 Benefits of Getting Rolling Shutters for Your House
- They’re better looking than other theft prevention solutions. Adding bars on your windows and doors can be ugly. Our rolling shutters feature an extra-small housing box and are created to match with your house’s architecture, not detract from it. And despite being more attractive, they still give a reinforced layer of safety that tightly locks into place.
- They shield your house’s possessions from prying eyes. These shutters keep burglars from peeping through windows or doors to find out what you have inside your house.
- But they can do more than just defend your house from intruders. Rolling shutters can boost your energy efficiency on sunny days and provide a blackout effect. Their sturdy aluminum construction can also guard your residence from severe storms. They shield the most susceptible areas of your house from flying debris and rain. Some of the kinds we install can also be used as hurricane shutters.
- They’re quick and easy to use. Rolling shutters that are motorized or automated can be deployed in merely a minute or two with very little manpower required. If you like manual operation, we have that as well. And select shutters can be enhanced with a weather sensor to make their use even quicker and less complicated.
- They don’t need a lot of upkeep. You don’t need to do much for shutter service, besides keeping them free of dust.
- They may increase your house’s value. Rolling shutters can be an attractive option for possible buyers.
- They might lower your homeowner’s insurance premium. Your insurance company frequently likes adding security systems to your house, which can help lower your premium. Your exact savings will depend upon where you live and your insurance carrier.
When you want to improve your house’s resale value or shield your house, Louver Shop of Charleston is here to help you through our experienced design pros. Your designer will discuss all the possibilities during your free consultation, do professional measurements and give you a Louver Shop Complete Comfort Pricing™ quote, all at no expense or obligation. Contact us at 888-428-1415 to schedule your free consultation right away!